Tuesday 3 March 2015

I'm A Little Bit Too Faced | Cosmetics Haul.

Another beauty post for you. I'm going to show you some new products I brought that I've been dying to try out for ages. Perhaps this weekend, if not in the next couple of weeks, I'll review each one and show you the make up looks I created using them! 

I firstly went onto the Selfridges website because I know they're the best for stocking my favourite makeup brands. I also find their prices are slightly cheaper than if you purchased from the Urban Decay or Nars websites directly so it seemed like a no brainer. 



 As I have previously mentioned, I've been looking for a while for a lipstick to replace my beloved Rimmel London Kate Moss 107 because I need something that will dry out my lips less. I have also been desperate for a Nars lipstick for quite some time. Seeing as I wanted to add some higher end products to my make up collection, it made sense to me to try and see if I could find a similar Nars shade. I did rely on the online image on the Selfridges website for this one because I don't have a store local enough to me to buy in store. This shade caught my eye and it's the Mascate 3511 from their Pure Matt Lipstick collection. I'll admit I took a risk with buying this online because you never really know what the shade is going to be until it arrives. Having said that, the shade looks very similar to the Rimmel 107. I know I'm not going to find a shade that is an exact copy but I think this is probably as close as I'm going to get for now. None the less, if it doesn't fill the void for me, it's a stunning colour so I've not lost anything. I'll show you what the actual product looks like in my upcoming review post. I paid £20 for this which is slightly cheaper than the regular Nars lipsticks. I'm not sure what the difference is between the ones packaged like this and the ones that have a more typical lipstick packaging except that perhaps they are smaller. 
 Let me know what your favourite Nars lipstick shades are in the comments so I can try out a few more! 

Also from selfridges, I got the limited edition: Urban Decay Naked On The Run pallet that I have had my eye on for weeks. I paid £35 for this and it is such good value for money! For £35 you get the 'Perversion' mascara, 24/7 glide on eye liner pencil, the Naked Lipgloss, 5 eye shadows, a blush, bronzer and a highlighter. It's perfect for on the go as well because it has a really big mirror and is small enough to fit in your handbag. I absolutely love the packaging! The pattern is stunning. I'm so glad I finally ordered this. I can tell I'm going to over use it a lot! Again, I'll show you more of what it looks like inside when I do my make up reviews and looks. 




Finally, Selfridges didn't stock this so I had to order it from Debenhams. I paid about £27. This is another product I have lusted over for months and months. I contemplated doing the same as I did with the Naked Pallets and buying the smaller size to try it out but I just fell in love with too many of the colours from the larger pallet so decided I should either go big or go home. When this arrived, my mother looked at me judgmentally and asked me whether I had 'seriously brought chocolate online.' No mummy dear, of course not! Not only does this look like it should be a massive chocolate bar, but I kid you not, it smells exactly like one. It's incredible. It shows how much I have grown into a young woman as I used to get excited about the calculators that were chocolate bars, now I get excited about eye shadow pallets. The colours in this pallet are stunning! The pallet even comes with a little book that has diagrams of how to achieve different eye shadow styles so I will try out some for you and maybe do a tutorial post so that you can see. This was so worth the money. Keep posted for my review!

This was a very quick post I know but there is more to come! Make sure to follow me on google+ and you'll be able to see when I post a new blog post and therefore see when I've done my reviews. Have a lovely evening! 
Love Chloe, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment