Sunday 5 November 2017

A Lush Bath in Autumn

The thing I have missed most being away at University is my Sunday bath-time. I had a lovely pamper routine every week after work, those few hours were the only ones I had to myself and so I went all out. I always had a face mask and bath bomb. I would repaint my nails and get myself ready for the week. 

 I have tried my best to work with what I have here but the tiny shower cubicle proves tricky for relaxing. There's not much solitude to be found in folding yourself on the floor, lifting your legs up to try and shave them without getting a cramp. 

 The main thing I wanted to do when I snuck back home during Reading Week was attempt to recreate my precious me time! 

 I went into Lush planning to repurchase some of my favourites. I have been planning on doing a post about all of my holy grail Lush products; however, I ended up buying something new this time so I thought I'd share my initial thoughts with you and save my Lush Favourites for another time! 




I did repurchase my favourite face mask though. I absolutely love the Mask Of Magnaminty. I used to use this weekly and, since I ran out, I don't think my skin has looked the same without it. It is quite pricey for a face mask, the bigger size being just over £12, hence why I haven't repurchased it sooner. But trust me, I would not spend that kind of money or recommend it so enthusiastically if it wasn't worth every penny. It has a gorgeous peppermint scent that makes me feel so cosy and Christmasy, although it isn't a Christmas product. You can really feel it cleansing your skin and it leaves it glowing. I know for a fact I have written about this product before during the early stages of my blog which I think goes to show just how much I love it! 


 It's always fun to have a bath bomb to help pass the time whilst your face mask works it's magic. I usually have my favourites that I go through but something else caught my eye when I went into Lush the other day. Cheer Up Buttercup is a gorgeous bright yellow with purple flowers packed in. It smells like Sherbet Lemons. When I dug into the bag to use it my whole room was filled with the fresh scent of Lemonade. It turned the water bright yellow with a gorgeous shimmer of glitter running through it. It left my skin feeling super soft and shiny and also smelling lovely too. 

 I find a good pamper session with Lush products will always leave you feeling relaxed and brand new! This, of course, is not a paid endorsement so you can take my words at face value. I can't wait to share more of my favourite Cruelty Free Lush products with you! 

 Goodbye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment