Sunday 9 April 2017

I Moved House

I am currently in bed, having a lazy Sunday morning. We are still without wifi, which means I'm having to write and post this from my phone which is connected to a BT hotspot. (I've already used all my data for this month...) This makes adding pictures problematic. I am also of college for two weeks for Easter, (thank god,) so unfortunately I couldn't even steal college wifi to do my blogpost properly.

 So, today isn't what I planned and is definitely not what I wanted to be posting after last week's delay. But I thought I'd just have a little chat with you about what's going on and what I've got planned for the next few weeks.

 I left my job at the pub to move to the new place which makes me currently unemployed for the first time since I was 13. My savings are currently going down because I've needed to buy things for my new room, savings I was meant to spend on a new guitar so my priority is buying my guitar before my money fizzles away. I also need to get a new job. While the thought of working in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people gives me a lot of anxiety, so does having no money coming in. Once I have moneycoming in, I have a few projects to get started in over the summer.

 First and foremost, I need to get my new bedroom and my office sorted ready for when I start university in September. I also want to start my YouTube channel so that I can document the process which involves buying a decent dslr camera and probably buying a better laptop to edit videos eventually as well. My boyfriend and I wanted to go on holiday over the Summer break but it depends whether or not I'm earning again as to whether we can afford to do that.

 My blogposts planned for the next few weeks are centered around moving.

I've got some homeware hauls to come, maybe a room tour of what my (unfinished) bedroom looks like now. I'm excited for what this move means for my blog. Hopefully everything will come together. But I do need some money first!

 Thank you for bearing with me during this odd process. Things will be back to normal very soon! See you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment