Sunday 29 January 2017

Introduction To Coconut-Lane

On Christmas day last year I opened my emails to find something really exciting. I had been reached out to by a company I'd seen on Instagram. They were offering me the opportunity to work alongside their Instagram account and blog. The deal was that I promote their products on my blog/Instagram using a discount code so that my followers can get money off their order and in return, if they like what I'm doing, I may get the opportunity to do closer work with them. This was the first time a company had reached out to me for this kind of work and I am still so excited to be working with them.

 You guys can use the code chloehanks20 to recieve 20% of your orders at coconut-lane.com! 

 Today I want to share with you some of their products that I have been using and loving. I would love to do a giveaway in the near future of some coconut-lane products, if you would be interested in entering, let me know in the comments so that I know if it's worth the investment or not! 

 So lets get started. 

The first thing I was drawn to when exploring their website was, of course, the stationary section. You can never have enough notebooks, especially as a blogger/creative writing student. I absolutely loved all of their designs and it was really hard to pick just one so I'm sure I will be collecting loads over the next few months. I decided upon this one because of the galaxy print. I love cosmic themed things and I just loved the colour scheme. I use this to plan my blog posts. The pages are completely blank white which is really useful for mind mapping or planning things. It's come in really handy over the last month because it fits in my college bag really easily so any time I get an idea I can grab it and write it down. The notebooks cost £4.50 so it's amazing value for money and, as I said, I would definitely spend money on more! 


 The next thing I wanted to try out was their jewellery. Again because of my love of the cosmic theme I was drawn to this moon and stars necklace. I know so many friends who would love this too. It's so cute against a plain black top and, again, it was really great value for money at £12. I have received so many compliments about this and they have loads of really cute designs on their website so be sure to check that out!

 I upgraded my phone earlier this month and so I was in need of a new phone case. Seeing as I was working with this company anyway I decided to use it as an opportunity to check out their phone cases too. Again, they had so many lovely designs that it was hard to choose so I see myself getting loads in the future! The one I chose was this lovely pink marble design to go with my rose gold phone and it's so pretty. I absolutely love it. Like most of their phone cases, this one cost £16.

 The last product I want to share with you is probably my favourite. I saw the slogan on it and found it so funny how much it relates to me! I knew I had to have it. I was so happy with it when it arrived because it is super comfortable and true to size. I was worried that, being a petite size, it would drown me when I tried it on but I got the smallest size and it fits really well. They have some amazing designs in their clothing tab and I'm sure there's something there for everyone and with 20% off, why not head over and have a look. The hoodies all cost around £28 and they are so worth the price! 

 Make sure you use the code chloehanks20 to get your discount. Currently on the website they're offering free shipping for orders over £30 so head on over to check out a few things. If you would be interested in a possible giveaway or want to see more of these products, head over to my Instagram ChloeHanks23 or leave a comment below and let me know! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment